AP ECET 2022: Application edit window opens
– PC : My Result Plus
AP ECET 2022: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, the official body responsible for conducting AP ECET 2022, has opened the application form correction window. Candidates who have successfully filled and submitted their respective application forms and are willing to make changes in the details filled by them can proceed for the same on the official website of AP ECET. The link to edit the application forms is active on the official website cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
The deadline to edit the application form details is June 16, 2022.
AP ECET 2022: Details that Can be Edited in the Application Form
The examination conducting authority has divided the details to be edited in the AP ECET 2022 application form into two categories.
Category I comprises the list of details that cannot be changed by the candidates themselves. Instead, the candidates will have to apply for making changes in the same to the convener, by submitting a written request, along with valid scanned documents.
Category-I details that cannot be edited by the candidates themselves are as follows.
- Name of the candidate
- AP ECET 2022 branch
- Candidate’s father’s name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Category that the candidate belongs to
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination
Category -II details, that the candidates can change themselves are listed below.
- Mother’s name
- Mobile number
- Special category
- Qualifying examination
- Year of appearing/passing in the qualifying examination
- Medium of instruction in the qualifying examination
- Place of study
- Birth district
- Birth state
AP ECET 2022: Peocedure to Modify Details in Application Form
Candidates willing to modify the details filled in their respective application forms must take note of the simple steps mentioned below.
- Log on to the official website of AP ECET at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Category-II correction’ available on the homepage of the website.
- Next, login through your credentials such as Registration number, reference ID, mobile number and date of birth.
- Then start making changes in the required field in the AP ECET 2022 application form. Save all the details.
- Preview the filled application form once.
- Download it on your device and print its hard copy for future references.
AP ECET 2022: Exam Date
The AP ECET 2022 exam will take place on July 22. The exam will be held in the online (Computer-based) mode.
Link to official website: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in