APJEE Application form 2022 Out
– PC : My Result Plus
APJEE 2022: The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education has released the APJEE 2022 application form on its official website. Candidates desirous of applying for the exam can proceed to fill the application forms, whose link has been activated on the official website apdhte.nic.in. The registration window will remain open till June 15. Before applying, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and then proceed to fill the forms.
APJEE 2022: Application fee
Non Arunachal Pradesh state candidates will be charged Rs 700 for paying the application fee, while the amount is Rs 500 for the applicants belonging to the state. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and the question paper will comprise 150 multiple choice questions. Maximum marks for the paper are 600.
APJEE 2022: Important dates
|APJEE application form 2022||April 19, 2022|
|Last date to fill the application form of APJEE 2022||June 15, 2022|
|APJEE admit card 2022||June 18, 2022|
|APJEE 2022 exam dates||June 25, 2022|
|APJEE 2022 counselling start date||To be released soon|
APJEE 2022: Steps to apply for the exam
Candidates who are willing to apply for the exam must abide by the following instructions.
- Go to the official website of APJEE at apdhte.nic.in.
- Click on the direct APJEE 2022 exam application link, post which you will be required to register yourself on the website.
- After registration, login through your generated credentials to fill the application form.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form and upload the scanned images of all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee for the exam and preview the application form.
- Download the confirmation page and also obtain its printout for future references.