JEECUP 2022: Application edit window open
– PC : My Result Plus
JEECUP 2022: The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) has opened the application form correction window for JEECUP 2022 exam today on May 7, 2022. Applications for the exam can be edited till May 12. Such candidates who wish to make changes to their respective application forms can proceed for the same on the official website of JEECUP at jeecup.nic.in.
In order to edit the applications, candidates will require their credentials such as application number and password to log in to their portal. It must be noted that only a few particulars can be edited in the JEECUP 2022 application form.
About JEECUP 2022:
The JEECUP 2022 exam will be held for a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes. The exam paper will comprise a total of 100 multiple choice questions.
JEECUP 2022: Important dates
|JEECUP application form correction 2022 dates||May 7 to May 12, 2022|
|JEECUP 2022 admit card||May 30, 2022|
|JEECUP 2022 exam||June 6 to June 10, 2022|
JEECUP 2022: Steps to make changes in application form
Candidates willing to edit their respective applications must follow the step-by-step process mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of JEECUP at jeecup.nic.in.
- Then click on the JEECUP application form link available on the homepage.
- Log in to the student portal through your valid login credentials such as application number, password and security pin.
- The JEECUP 2022 application form will appear on the screen. Make the necessary changes and submit the details.
- Obtain the hard copy of the edited application form for future references.