NEET UG 2022 Application Form
– PC : My Result Plus
National Testing Agency, NTA has extended the application last date for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2022. According to the official updates, aspiring candidates who wish to appear for the examination will now be able to apply by May 20, 2022. Earlier, NTA had fixed the last date to apply for the exam as May 15, 2022. However, other dates will remain the same.
Candidates who have not yet applied for NEET UG 2022 can submit their application through online mode by visiting the official website neet.nta.nic.in. The Agency has scheduled to conduct the NEET UG 2022 examination on July 17, 2022. As per the media reports, as many as 11 lakh candidates have successfully registered for the NEET UG examination.
NEET UG 2022: Important Dates
|Start date to submit online application||April 6, 2022|
|Last date to submit online application||May 20, 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||May 20, 2022|
|NEET 2022 Application correction window||To be announced later|
|Admit Card release date||To be announced later|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||July 17, 2022|
Read NEET UG 2022 Date Extension Notice Here
NEET UG 2022: Application Fee
General category candidates would be required to pay Rs 1,600.
General-EWS category and OBC-NCL category candidates will be required to pay Rs 1,500.
SC/ST/PwD and third gender candidates will be required to pay Rs 900.
NEET UG 2022: How to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of NTA at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says, ‘Fill Registration Form’.
- Apply for Online Registration using Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of the candidate’s latest passport size photograph (jpg file size: 10 kb to 200 kb).
- Pay the application fee and save a copy of the confirmation page for further use.
Official Website: neet.nta.nic.in