JEE Mains 2022: Application Process Begins for Session 2 exams
– PC : My Result Plus
JEE Mains 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA), the official body responsible for conducting the JEE Mains exam 2022, has initiated the application process for session 2 exams. In order to apply for the Session 2 exam, candidates will need their credentials generated at the time of Session 1 Registration, such as Application number and password. The link to fill the exam form for Session 2 has been activated on the official website of JEE Mains at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The deadline to apply for Session 2 exams is June 30, 2022.
JEE Mains Session 2 Exam: Application Fee
The category-wise application fee structure has been mentioned below for the JEE Mains Session 2 exams.
Application fee for:
- General category candidates (Male): Rs 600
- Female candidates, SC/ST/PwD and Third gender candidates from India: Rs 325
- Foreign applicants: Rs 3,000
- Female, SC/ST/PwD and third gender category candidates from abroad: Rs 1500
JEE Mains Session 2 Exam: Documents required During Registration
The candidates need to keep the following documents handy during the time of registration.
- A scanned copy of Passport size photograph. Size of the file must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the applicant, the file size of which must lie between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- PwD certificate and Category certificate in the scanned format, if applicable.
JEE Mains Session 2 Exam: Events that Follow After Registration Window Closure
Once the application process concludes for the Session 2 exams, the NTA will open the application edit window for the candidates who are desirous of modifying details in their respective application forms for the exam.
After the application edit window closes, aspirants must wait for the release of the admit card for the exam. Meanwhile, the admit cards for Session 1 exams are expected to be out soon.
JEE Mains Session 2 Exams: Registration Steps
Candidates are required to take note of the following steps in order to apply for the JEE Mains Session 2 exams successfully.
- Log on to the official website of JEE Mains at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link flashing on the homepage to apply for the Session 2 exams.
- Register yourself on the website and then login through your generated credentials to proceed to application form.
- Begin filling in the application form details and upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Next, complete the application fee payment process and preview the filled application form.
- Submit all details and obtain a printout of the filled application form for future references.
Direct link to apply for Session 2 exams has been mentioned below.
Apply for JEE Mains Session 2 exams here
Link to official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in