PSPCL Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Results Plus
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment. This recruitment is for the post of Assistant Lineman. However, it is to be noted that the last date to apply for this recruitment has been fixed as tomorrow, August 29, 2022. All the candidates who have not been able to apply for this recruitment till now, they should submit their application as soon as possible by visiting the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited @pspcl.in.
PSPCL Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Skill
The total number of vacancies for recruitment released by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has been fixed at 1690. Selected candidates will be given appointments to the posts of Assistant Lineman. In this recruitment, the candidates will be given a salary of up to Rs 19,900 according to the grade pay.
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Candidates applying for this recruitment should have a 10th pass qualification from a recognized board. Along with this, candidates must have knowledge of Punjabi language. Applicants’ age limit should be a minimum of 18 years and maximum of 37 years. For more details, candidates can check the notification available on the official website.
PSPCL Recruitment 2022: How to apply
Candidates can apply by following the simple guidelines given below-:
- Firstly candidates visit the official website pspcl.in.
- Now click on the link related to registration for Assistant Lineman Recruitment appearing on the home page.
- Find your registration now.
- Now login through ID password.
- Now fill the application form and upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it for further need.