TPSC Recruitment 2022: Application Window reopens
– PC : My Result Plus
TPSC Recruitment 2022: The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has reopened the application window for candidates willing to apply for the posts of Assistant Professor, Group A Gazetted, Government (General) Degree colleges. The deadline to apply for the posts is May 20 upto 5:30 pm. Candidates must fill and submit the application forms on the official website of TPSC at tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 40 vacancies of Assistant Professors.
TPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: The applicants must be at least 40 years of age during the time of application. Meanwhile, upper age constraints are not applicable for reserved category candidates.
TPSC Recruitment 2022: Application fee
Unreserved category candidates will be charged Rs 400 as the application fee amount. Meanwhile, the SC/ST/BPL card holder/PwD category candidates will be required to pay a total of Rs 300 for the same.
TPSC Recruitment 2022: Steps to apply for the posts of Assistant Professor
Candidates desirous of applying for the said posts must abide by the stepwise procedure mentioned below.
- Log on to the official website of TPSC at tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
- Click on the link to apply for the post of Assistant Professor, flashing on the homepage.
- Fill in your personal details to generate the OTP.
- Register on the website and apply for the desired post.
- Next, upload all documents, pay the application fee and submit all details.
- Download the confirmation page and obtain a printout for future references.
The direct link to apply for the posts has also been mentioned below for the convenience of the applicants.