MHT CET 2022 Application process ends today
– PC : My Result Plus
MHT CET 2022: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra is all set to shut down the registration window with late fees submission for MHT CET 2022, today on mhtcet2022.mahacet.org. Candidates who have still not applied for the exam can proceed to fill the application form on the official website of Maharashtra CET at mhtcet2022.mahacet.org. No applications will be entertained for the exam after today.
MHT CET 2022: Late fee amount for registration
Candidates who are still left unregistered for the exam will be required to pay a late fee amount of Rs 500, if they want to apply for the examination.
MHT CET 2022: Application form correction
Those candidates who have already filled the application form for the exam and have committed certain errors during the course of the same will be able to edit their respective application forms on the official website. The application correction process will advance in the online mode only. Moreover, those candidates who have withdrawn their applications for the exam will not be provided a refund of the application fee which they had paid during registration.
MHT CET 2022: Steps to apply for exam
Candidates can take note of the following steps in order to successfully apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website of MHT CET 2022 at mhtcet2022.mahacet.org.
- Click on the tab that reads ‘New Registration’. Then register yourself on the website.
- Login to your account to proceed to the application process.
- Begin filling the application form and upload all necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Make fee payment in the online mode.
- Submit all details and print s copy of the confirmation page for future references.