KEAM Registrations Extended till May 10
– PC : My Result Plus
KEAM 2022: The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, has extended the last date to apply for KEAM 2022 till May 10. Thus, candidates still unregistered for the exam can proceed to fill and submit the application form for the exam on the official website of KEAM at cee.kerala.gov.in by May 10.
The official notification issued by CEE in regard to the extension of application window for KEAM 2022 reads, “The final date for online submission of application forms for KEAM 2022 for the academic year 2022-23 has been extended till May 10, 2022. Candidates must register themselves by 5 pm till the said date”
KEAM 2022: Important Dates
|KEAM 2022 registration date||April 6, 2022|
|Last KEAM application date 2022||May 10, 2022|
|Last date to upload relevant documents||May 10, 2022|
|KEAM form correction facility||To be notified|
|KEAM 2022 admit card Release Date||June 10, 2022|
|KEAM exam date 2022||July 3, 2022|
|Release of official answer key||To be notified|
|Availability of final KEAM answer key||To be notified|
|Release of KEAM 2022 result||To be notified|
|Submission of Class XII Marks for preparation of rank list||To be notified|
|Declaration of KEAM rank list||To be notified|
KEAM 2022: Steps to apply for the exam
Candidates willing to register for the KEAM 2022 exam must abide by the following instructions to ensure their successful registration.
- Visit the official website of KEAM at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the online application link for the exam available on the homepage of the website.
- Then click on the link to register yourself on the website.
- Complete the registration process and login to fill the application form details.
- Next, pay the application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details and print a copy for future references.
Along with this, the direct link to apply for the KEAM 2022 exam has been shared below for the convenience of the candidates.