Jamia Millia Islamia Admissions 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
JMI Admission 2022: Jamia Milia Islamia University has initiated the process for JMI Admission 2022. The application process is underway for UG (Non-CUET) and PG courses. It is noteworthy that the application window for certain courses through CUET 2022 has already been opened on April 6. Candidates desirous of enrolling in the university can proceed to fill out the application form on the official website of JMI at jmi.ac.in.
JMI Admission 2022: Important dates
|Events||JMI Admission Dates|
|Availability of JMI application form||April 14, 2022|
|Deadline to fill the JMI 2022 application form||May 12, 2022|
|Online JMI correction window opening and closing date||May 13 to 15|
|Release date of JMI admit card||May 16|
|JMI entrance test 2022 date||June 2|
|Entrance test result||To be notified|
JMI Admission 2022: Fee structure for UG and PG courses
UG Course fee structure
JMI PG Course fee structure 2022
|Programmes||Seats||Total Fee Payable (per year) (in INR)|
JMI Admission 2022: Eligibility criteria
|Postgraduate Courses||Graduation with at least 45% marks in aggregate and 55% marks in the concerned subject.|
|Undergraduate Courses||Candidates must have passed a senior secondary school certificate or an equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate of best 5-papers|
JMI Admission 2022: Application fee
|Courses||Fee (in INR)|
JMI Admission 2022: Steps to fill the application form
Candidates willing to apply for admission to JMI must go through the following steps to fill out the application form.
- Go to the official website of JMI at jmi.ac.in.
- Register yourself on the website and log in using your generated credentials.
- Click on the relevant link to apply for admissions. Start filling in the application form details using your personal, academic, and contact information.
- Next, upload all documents in the prescribed format and pay the application fees.
- View the confirmation page and download its hard copy for future references.