NEET UG 2022: Registrations to end today
– PC : My Result Plus
NEET UG 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to shut down the registration process for NEET UG 2022 exam today on May 15, 2022. Thus, candidates still unregistered for the exam can log on to the official website of NTA at neet.nta.nic.in and complete the registration process. Notably, the application process was about to conclude on May 6 earlier, which was then extended till today, May 15.
NEET UG 2022: Application fee
Rs 1,600 will be charged from General category candidates as the application fee amount. Meanwhile, the General-EWS category and OBC-NCL category candidates will be required to pay Rs 1,500 as the application fee. The amount has been fixed as Rs 900 for SC/ST/PwD and third gender candidates.
NEET UG 2022: Important dates
|Event||NEET 2022 dates|
|NEET exam notification 2022||April 06, 2022|
|NEET UG 2022 registration date by NTA||April 06, 2022|
|Last date to fill NEET application form 2022||May 15, 2022 up to 09:00 PM|
|Last date for application fee payment||May 06, 2022 up to 11:50 PM|
|Correction window of NTA NEET application form||To be announced|
|Release of NEET UG Admit card||To be announced|
|NEET exam date||July 17, 2022|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
|Commencement of NEET UG Counselling||To be announced|
NEET UG 2022: Steps to apply for exam
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the exam must abide by the following steps mentioned below.
- Log on to the official website of NEET UG at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the registration link available on the homepage of the website.
- Register yourself on the website and generate your login credentials.
- Login to the website and proceed to fill the application form. Next, upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee and submit the application form.
- Obtain a printout of the same for future references.