Eastern Railway RRC Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Eastern Railway is conducting application process for Apprenticeship programme in various sections of Eastern Railway. This recruitment drive aims to fill 2,972 posts for engagement/ training in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) at rrcer.com. The online registration process is ending on May 10, 2022.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Date of publication of Notification on Website: March 29, 2022
- Opening date and time of Online Application: April 11, 2022
- Closing date and time of Online Application: May 10, 2022
Name of the Division/Workshop and No. of Posts
Howrah Division: 659 Posts
Liluah Workshop: 612 Posts
Sealdah Division: 297 Posts
Kanchrapara Workshop: 187 Posts
Malda Division: 138 Posts
Asansol Division: 412 Posts
Jamalpur Workshop: 667 Posts
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent under 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- The minimum educational qualification for the posts of Welder (Gas & Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman, Wireman, Carpenter and Painter (General) is Class VIII pass from a recognized school and National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit (relaxation available):
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates – Exempt
- Other Categories candidates – Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred)
How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply ONLINE on or before May 10, 2022, through the official website – www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of candidates for training slot of a unit under Apprentice Recruitment 2022 of Eastern Railway will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who have applied against the notification.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification: er.indianrailways.gov.in