SC Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: The Supreme Court of India has announced 25 vacancies for the post of Ex-cadre ‘Court Assistant (Junior Translator)’.
Candidates desirous of applying for the said post can proceed with the application process on the official website of Supreme court at sci.gov.in. Notably, the application window for the exam will open tomorrow, on April 18 and applications can be submitted till May 14.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
English to Assamese – 2
English to Bengali – 2
English to Telugu – 2
English to Gujarati – 2
English to Urdu – 2
English to Marathi – 2
English to Tamil – 2
English to Kannada – 2
English to Malayalam – 2
English to Manipuri – 2
English to Odia – 2
English to Punjabi – 2
English to Nepali – 1
Supreme Court Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible to apply for the exam, students must have graduated from university with English and the respective vernacular languages as main subjects, with a minimum of two years experience in translation work, in any government or reputed public institutions.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: Pay scale
The salary being offered is Rs 77, 086, which includes a basic pay of Rs 44, 900 and other allowances.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: Application fees
The General and OBC category candidates will have to pay a non-refundable application and test fee of Rs 500. Meanwhile, reserved category candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs 250 for the same.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates are required to follow the simple steps mentioned below to apply for the aforesaid posts.
- Visit the official website of the Supreme court at sci.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Recruitments’ tab on the homepage of the website. Then click on the link that reads “Apply for Court Assistant- Junior Translator”.
- Fill in the application form details and upload all necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Proceed to pay the application form fees and submit the details.
- Download the confirmation page and print a copy of the same for future references.