BPSC Auditor Mains Admit Card 2022 Out
– PC : My Result Plus
BPSC Auditor Mains Admit card: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued the BPSC Auditor Mains admit card for the 2020 exam. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam will be able to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of BPSC at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
BPSC Auditor Mains Exam 2022: Date
The BPSC Auditor mains 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on November 2, 3 and 4, 2022. The exam shall take place in the offline mode. As many as 4,259 candidates have qualified the Prelims exam and are slated to appear for the Mains exam.
This recruitment drive aims to fill as many as 373 posts of Auditor.
BPSC Auditor Mains Exam 2022: What’s Next?
After the mains exam concludes, the official examination conducting body shall release the results for the exam. The candidates who are declared qualified in the Mains exam will be required to appear for the Interview round.
BPSC Auditor Mains Admit Card 2022: Steps to Download
Candidates must abide by the detailed guide mentioned below in order to download the admit card for the exam.
- Go to the official website of BPSC at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Sign in to the candidate portal through your valid login credentials such as username and password.
- Then click on the relevant link to download the admit card for the exam.
- The mains admit card shall be displayed on the screen.
- Check all details printed on the hall ticket and download it on your device.
- Obtain its printout for future references.
Direct link to download the hall ticket has been mentioned below for the convenience of the candidates.
Download BPSC Auditor Mains Admit card 2022 here
Link to official website: onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in