NEET PG Counselling 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
NEET PG Counselling 2021: (Results.amarujala.com) The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has revised the AIQ Round 2 dates for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG Counselling 2021. According to the revised dates officially released by MCC, the Choice filling and locking process would begin from today, February 7, 2022. Candidates willing to proceed with the same are advised to register on the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in and continue with the process.
Notably, the choice filling and locking process for All India Quota Round 2 would conclude on February 11, 2022. As per the revised counselling schedule, the registration process would also end on February 10, 2022.
Candidates are advised to note all the aforesaid important dates and proceed with the registrations for AIQ Round 2 accordingly. They can also check other important dates mentioned below:
NEET PG Counselling 2021: Round 2 Important dates:
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|AIQ Round 2 Registrations||February 4 to 10, 2022|
|Choice Filling and Locking||February 7 to 11, 2022 (From today)|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||February 13 to 14, 2022|
|Round 2 Seat Allotment Result||February 15, 2022|
|Reporting||February 16 to 22, 2022|
The important dates mentioned above have been derived from the revised schedule updates on the official website of MCC.
NEET PG Counselling 2021: Steps to fill choices
- Registered candidates must log on to the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the link that reads “NEET PG 2021 Registration link”. You will then be redirected to a new login page.
- On the page, fill in your login credentials (NEET PG Roll number and password). Post login, the student dashboard will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the choices of subjects and institutions in order of preference. Lock the choices and click on ‘Submit’.
- Save the page and take a print out for future references.
About Choice filling and locking process:
Choice filling and locking is a pivotal step in NEET PG Counselling process, as on the basis of this, candidates are allotted seats in various medical educational institutions. While filling choices and locking them, candidates must observe caution. Candidates must also be careful while filling the order of choices of preferred colleges, as the final result is highly prone to be affected by the order. Also, candidates must keep a vigilant eye on official website of MCC for latest updates.