CLAT 2022: Exam Day Guidelines
– PC : My Result Plus
CLAT 2022: The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has activated the download link for CLAT 2022 admit card on June 6, 2022. The admit cards are available for download on the official website of CLAT at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Alongside hall tickets, the official examination conducting body has released the exam day guidelines for the candidates about to appear in the examination. All the Do’s and Don’ts for the exam have been mentioned herewith.
CLAT 2022: Details to Check for On The Admit Card
Once the candidates slated to appear in the CLAT 2022 exam download their respective hall tickets, they must check for the following details printed on it.
- Name of the candidate appearing for the examination.
- Candidate’s roll number
- Date of the examination
- Exam centre address
- Guidelines/Instructions for the exam
CLAT 2022: Do’s and Don’ts for the Exam
The candidates who will take the CLAT 2022 exam must abide by the Do’s and Don’ts mentioned below in order to avoid the cancellation of their candidature.
- Carry a hard copy of the hall ticket along with a valid photo ID proof to the examination centre.
- Report to the allotted examination centre at least an hour prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Only a black or a blue ballpoint pen must be used to fill in the responses in the OMR sheet.
- Adhere to Covid-appropriate behaviour strictly. Carry your own face masks, sanitizer bottles and transparent water bottles.
- After the completion of the exam, collect a copy of your respective OMR sheet for future references.
- The candidates must not report late to the examination centre. Those candidates who show up late will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Do not indulge in malpractices such as cheating, copying etc. Such practices will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- The possession of any electronic gadgets as well as study material is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. The list of such prohibited items includes mobile phones, earphones, tablets, electronic chips, blank paper sheets, books, note books etc.
- No candidate must leave the examination hall without the permission of the invigilator.
- Do not forget to carry important ID verification documents to the exam centre, such as admit cards and ID proof.
CLAT 2022: Exam date
The CLAT 2022 exam will be held in the pen-paper (offline) mode on June 19, 2022. The exam will take place in around 80 cities of the country.
Link to official website: consortiumofnlus.ac.in