CSIR NET 2021 Answer Key Download
– PC : My Result Plus
CSIR NET 2021 Answer Key Download: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued the answer key for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test 2021 (CSIR NET 2021). The answer key is available in the online mode on the official website of the NTA CSIR at csirnet.nta.nic.in. The candidates who have appeared for the exam can download the CSIR UGC NET June 2021 provisional answer key by logging in through the Application Number, Password/ Date of Birth and Security Pin.
Along with the CSIR NET answer key, the NTA has also issued the Questions and Marked Responses of Candidates. Also, candidates are allowed to raise objections against the provisional answer key till February 25, 2022. Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Rs 200/- per challenged answer as a non-refundable fee. The Challenges made by the candidates, along with the documents uploaded to support, will be verified by a panel of subject expert(s). If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Candidates must note that no challenge will be considered without receipt of the processing fee.
CSIR NET 2021 Answer Key Download Step
- Go to the official website of CSIR UGC NET on csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads “Display of Key Challenge for Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination June-2021”, available at the bottom of the homepage
- On the new page, login through the required credentials such as; Application Number, Password/ Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- Submit the details and CSIR NET answer key June 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and match the responses with the answer key pdf.
- Download it and take a printout of the same for further need.
Direct Link: CSIR UGC NET Answer Key download 2021
CSIR UGC NET June 2021: Exam Highlights
This year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted the CSIR UGC NET 2021 for June session in two phases. The first phase of examination was held on 29th January in the 2nd shift for Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean And Planetary Sciences. While the second phase of the examination was held for Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences (Group 1), Life Sciences (Group 2) on 15th, 16th and 17th February 2022, respectively.