CTET Answer Key 2021 Objection window to close today
– PC : My Result Plus
CTET Answer Key 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is about to close the CTET Answer Key Challenge 2021 window today, on February 4, 2022. The window to raise objections against CTET Answer Key 2021 will close at 11:59 pm on February 4. Candidates must note that the challenges against the answer key will be accepted in the online mode only, through the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
Along with this, an amount of ₹1000 per question will be charged to raise objections against the answer key. Notably, the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam 2021 was held in the online mode (Computer-based test) on January 21, 2022 across the country.
It is informed to the candidates that the objections/challenges raised by the candidates will not be entertained in any other mode, i.e. post, email or in-person mode. If the objection raised against any question in the CTET Answer Key 2021 is found to be correct, the CBSE will refund the objection fee to the candidate. The amount will be refunded to the concerned person’s debit/credit card account itself. Thus, the candidates are advised to pay the required fee from their own credit/debit card.
CTET Answer Key 2021: Important dates
|Release of CTET 2021 answer key||February 1, 2022|
|Last date to challenge against provisional answer key of CTET 2021||February 4, 2022 (11:59)|
CTET Answer Key 2021: Steps to raise objections:
Candidates are required to follow the detailed process mentioned below to raise objections against CTET Answer Key 2021.
- Visit the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads “Display/Challenge of Answer Key of CTET Dec-2021”.
- Then you must click on the link that says “Click here for display/challenge of Answer Key CTET Dec-2021” link located on the webpage. Now log in using your credentials (Roll number and Date of birth).
- Post this, upload the number of questions and your objections regarding them.
- Finally, submit the details and pay the necessary fee amount.