CUET UG 2022 Registrations Ending Today
– PC : My Result Plus
CUET UG 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conclude the registration process for CUET UG 2022 today on May 22. The application window will shut down at 5 pm today. Thus, candidates who have still not applied for the CUET UG 2022 exam can proceed to fill and submit application forms on the official website of CUET at cuet.samarth.ac.in by 5 pm today.
It is noteworthy that the application window was slated to close on May 6, 2022 for the CUET UG 2022 exam. However, the official examination conducting body (NTA) extended the deadline to apply for the exam.
CUET UG 2022: Events that follow after registration window closure
Once the registration process concludes for Common University Entrance Test 2022 for admission to Undergraduate courses, the application correction window will be opened by the NTA on May 25. Those candidates who successfully register themselves for the exam and are willing to edit their respective application forms can make changes in the same until May 31, 2022.
CUET UG 2022: Important Dates and Events
- Application form release date: April 6, 2022
- Application deadline date: May 22, 2022 till 5 pm.
- Last date to pay application fee: May 22 till 11:50 pm.
- Application correction window date: May 25 until May 31, 2022
- Admit card issue date: June 2022 (Date unannounced).
- CUET UG 2022 exam date: July 2022 (Dates not announced yet).
- Release of provisional answer key: July 2022 (date unannounced).
- Release of final answer key: July 2022 (Date not announced)
- CUET UG 2022 Result: Unannounced
CUET UG 2022: Details about Exam Pattern
The CUET UG 2022 exam will be conducted by the NTA in the online (Computer-based) mode. The medium of the exam will be in 13 languages, which include Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, Urdu, Marathi and Punjabi.
The test will comprise 3 sections, Section I, II and III. Section I and II are compulsory, whereas Section III will be optional.
Section I will assess the language skills of candidates and will last for 45 minutes. Section II will consist of questions from core subjects and candidates will have to answer 40 questions out of 50. The duration of this section will be 45 minutes too.
In Section III, candidates will be required to answer questions related to general knowledge. However, it is not compulsory for candidates to answer this section.
CUET UG 2022: Documents required during the time of registration
Aspirants must keep the following documents ready while registering themselves for CUET UG 2022.
- Marksheet of Class 10 and 12.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned images of Photograph and signature.
- Valid ID proof (driving licence, aadhar card, passport or others).
Question paper type: Multiple choice question (MCQ) pattern will be followed.
No. Of questions: A total of 175 questions will be asked in the entire paper and the candidate is supposed to answer 140 of them.
CUET UG 2022: Steps to follow for successful registration
Candidates desirous of applying for the exam must abide by the stepwise procedure mentioned herewith.
- Log on to the official website of CUET at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Click on the option that reads ‘Apply Online’ on the homepage.
- Register yourself on the website and login through the generated credentials to proceed to the application form.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Start filling in application form details and upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode and preview the confirmation page.
- Download the confirmation page and print its copy for future references.
Direct link to apply for CUET UG 2022 has been provided below.
Link to official website: cuet.samarth.ac.in