IPPB Admit Card 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has issued the admit card for the Grameen Dak Sevak (GDS) 2022. The eligible and interested candidates can download the IPPB GDS Exam 2022 hall ticket by visiting the official website – ippbonline.com. The candidates would be required to log in with the required credentials such as; Registration No / Roll No, Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY) and Captcha Code, in order to download the IPPB admit card online.
The IPPB Grameen Dak Sevak examination is scheduled to be conducted on June 26, 2022. The selection of candidates will be based on an online written examination. However, the Bank reserves the right to conduct a Language proficiency test, if needed. The applications were invited to fill up a total of 650 posts of executives throughout the various branches of the organisation.
IPPB Grameen Dak Sevak Exam 2022 Paper Pattern
The IPPB exam paper will consist of 120 questions which candidates have to answer within 90 minutes. 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer. There shall be no negative marking in the exam. Candidates would have to score a minimum of 40 percent marks to qualify the exam. The language of the test will be both English and Hindi.
IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022: Steps to Download
Candidates can download the IPPB GDS Amit Card 2022 by the following steps provided below.
- Log on to the official website of IPPB – ippbonline.com.
- Click on the link to download IPPB GDS Amit Card 2022.
- On the new page, key in your login credentials and click on ‘Submit’ tab.
- The IPPB GDS Amit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details mentioned in the admit card pdf carefully and download it on your device.
- Print a copy of the IPPB GDS admit card for further need.
Direct Link: IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022