ECGC PO Admit Card 2022 Download
– PC : My Result Plus
ECGC PO Admit Card 2022: The ECGC Bank has made the ECGC PO Admit Card 2022 available for download on its official website. The admit cards have been released for the exam being held to recruit eligible candidates to the posts of Probationary Officer. Candidates registered for the exam and about to appear in it can proceed to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of ECGC at ecgc.in. For this, they will need their valid login credentials such as Registration number/Roll number and date of birth.
Alongside admit card, candidates are also required to carry a valid ID proof to the ex centre.
ECGC PO Exam pattern 2022:
The exam pattern for ECGC PO Exam 2022 has been mentioned below.
Paper I – MCQ Based Exam
- The Paper will comprise 200 Questions.
- 1 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The total time to solve the question paper has been fixed as 140 Minutes
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
Paper-II – Descriptive Paper Pattern
There shall be two parts Essay Writing and Precise Writing.
- Each part will have two options. Candidates will have to write on any one of them.
- Each part will carry a maximum of 20 Marks.
- Candidates will be provided 40 Minutes to complete the Descriptive Paper.
ECGC PO Admit Card 2022: Steps to download
Candidates slated to appear in the exam must follow the step-by-step process mentioned below to download the admit card.
- Go to the official website of ECGC at ecgc.in.
- Under the ‘Careers’ tab, click on the link to download the call letter for the exam.
- You will land on a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials (Registration number/Roll number and date of birth). Submit the details.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Check all details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- Download the admit card and print its copy for future references.