FDDI AIST 2022 Admit Card released
– PC : My Result Plus
FDDI AIST 2022: The Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) has made the FDDI AIST 2022 admit card available for download today on June 11. Candidates who are registered for the exam can proceed to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of FDDI at fddiindia.com. It must be noted that the admit cards have only been released for the candidates who have registered before June 1, 2022.
The admit cards for those candidates who have registered between June 1 and June 10, 2022 will be issued three days prior to the exam.
FDDI AIST 2022: Details to Check For on the Admit Card
Once the candidates download their respective hall tickets for the exam, they must check for the accuracy of the following details printed on it.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s roll number
- Application number of the candidate
- Candidate’s photograph
- Reporting time for the exam
- Exam centre address
- Guidelines for the examination
FDDI AIST 2022: Steps to Download Admit Card
Candidates must adhere to the simple steps mentioned below in order to download their respective hall tickets for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of FDDI at fddiindia.com.
- Click on the tab that reads “FDDI AIST Admit Card 2022”.
- Key in the asked login credentials such as application number and date of birth.
- Submit the details. The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the aforementioned details thoroughly and download the admit card on your device.
- Obtain its printout for future references.
The direct link to download the admit card has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Download FDDI AIST 2022 Admit card here
FDDI AIST 2022: Exam Date
The FDDI AIST 2022 exam will be held on June 19, 2022. The exam will advance as a pen-paper based test and the medium of the examination will be English. Through this exam, candidates will gain admission to BDes programmes in 4 participating colleges.
Link to official website: fddiindia.com