HPCET Application Form 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
HPCET Application form 2022: The Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU) has initiated the registration process for HPCET 2022 exam. Candidates desirous of applying for the exam can proceed to fill the HPCET application form 2022 on the official website at himtu.ac.in. The deadline for application form submission is June 18.
HPCET 2022: Important dates
|Release of HPCET 2022 application form||April 21, 2022|
|Last date to fill application form||June 18, 2022|
|HPCET 2022 exam||July 10, 2022 (Morning shift)|
|Counselling and admission process||To be notified|
HPCET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are willing to apply for HPCET 2022 exam should have passed Class 12 or another equivalent examination from a recognised board, university or institute, with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one out of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects. In addition to this, they should have secured a minimum of 45% in the qualifying examination (40% in case of reserved category candidates).
HPCET 2022: Application fee
The general category candidates are required to pay Rs 1550 as the application fee amount. Meanwhile, the application fee amount has been fixed as Rs 1400 for the reserved category candidates.
HPCET 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates can check the simple steps mentioned below in order to successfully apply for HPCET 2022 exam.
- Go to the official website of HPCET 2022 at himtu.ac.in.
- Click on the HPCET Application Form 2022 link flashing on the homepage.
- Register yourself on the website and then login through your generated credentials to proceed to the application form.
- Begin filling the application form for the exam and upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees in the online mode and view the confirmation page.
- Download the confirmation page finally and print a copy for future references.