IB ACIO Exam 2022: Registrations Open
– PC: My Result Plus
IB ACIO 2022: The Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs has initiated the registration process for the IB ACIO 2022 exam today, April 16. Candidates desirous of applying for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO), Grade II can proceed to fill out the application form. The application form has been made available on the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) at mha.gov.in.
The scores obtained by the applicants in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam in the years 2020, 2021, or 2020 will be taken into consideration for the recruitment drive.
IB ACIO 2022: Important dates
|IB ACIO Notification||16th April 2022|
|Online Application Starting Date||16th April 2022|
|Online Application Closing Date||07th May 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fee (Online)||07th May 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fee (Offline)||10th May 2022|
IB ACIO 2022: Application fee
|Category||Fee to be Paid|
IB ACIO 2022: Eligibility criteria
General category applicants must be between 18 to 27 years of age. Meanwhile, the age relaxation provided to reserved category candidates has been mentioned below.
|Departmental Candidates||40 Years|
|Widow Candidates (General Female)||35 Years|
|Widow Candidates (SC/ST/OBC Female)||40 Years|
IB ACIO 2022: Steps to apply for the exam
Candidates must refer to the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website of MHA at mha.gov.in.
- Under the ‘What’s New’ section, click on the IB ACIO exam 2022 notification. You will land on a new page where you must enter your registration details.
- Start filling out the application form and pay the application fees in online mode. Next, upload all necessary documents and click on ‘Submit’.
- After submitting the details, download the confirmation page.
- Obtain a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.