IBPS SO Registration 2022 Begins
– PC : My Result Plus
IBPS SO Registration 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has initiated the IBPS SO Registration 2022 process today on November 1. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam will be able to do the same on the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
IBPS SO Registration 2022: Important Dates
- IBPS SO application commencement date: November 1
- IBPS SO application deadline: November 21
- Last date to fill IBPS SO application fee: November 21
- IBPS SO admit card release date: December 2022
- IBPS SO Prelims exam: December 24 and 31, 2022
IBPS SO Application Fee 2022:
The application fee for the IBPS SO 2022 exam is Rs 850 for the general category candidates. Meanwhile, the same has been fixed as Rs 175 for the SC/ST/PwD category candidates.
After the application window shuts down for the exam, the candidates will be provided the admit card for the exam in the online mode. The admit card is expected to be released in December 2022.
Admit card is quite an important document which the candidates must necessarily carry to the exam center on the day of the exam.
IBPS SO Registration 2022: Steps to Apply
Candidates must refer to the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to apply for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
- Select the link that says ‘CRP Specialist officer’.
- Click on the relevant link for new registration. Proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format and make payment of application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details.
- Download the confirmation page and print its hard copy for future references.
Link to official website: ibps.in