ICSI CS Executive and Professional Exam Guidelines
– PC : My Result Plus
ICSI CS Executive: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) will hold the ICSI CS Executive and Professional exams for Company Secretary (CS) aspirants starting June 1, 2022. Notably, the Institute has released the admit cards for the same on May 21, 2022. Candidates slated to appear in the exam can access their respective hall tickets on the official website of ICSI at icsi.indiaeducation.net.
ICSI CS Admit Card June 2022: Details to check
Candidates about to write the exams are required to obtain a hard copy of the admit card, which has recently been released for the exams. In addition to this, they must also check the details mentioned below that are printed on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate appearing for the exam.
- Candidate’s registration number
- Name of the examination
- Details about examination centre (address, name and code).
- Name of the subjects for which the candidate is appearing.
- Duration of the exam and reporting time for candidates.
- Exam instructions
Direct link to download the admit card has been provided below.
Download ICSI CS Admit Card June 2022 here
ICSI CS June 2022: Exam details
The exams for Professional and Executive course students have been lined up from June 1 until June 10, 2022. ICSI will conduct the said exams in the offline mode. The exams for Executive and Professional course students will take place from June 1 until June 10, whereas the exams for Foundation course students will be organized in the remote proctored mode on June 15 and June 16, 2022.
Professional course candidates who qualify the exam undergo a four month training period to be recruited to the post of Company Secretary. Meanwhile, after the completion of the Executive programme, the candidates stand eligible to pursue the professional programme.
ICSI CS June 2022: Exam routine
The exam schedule released by ICSI for Professional and Executive course students is provided below.
|Date of examination||Exam subject names (CS Executive)||Exam subject names (CS Professional)|
|June 1, 2022||Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws||Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics|
|June 2, 2022||Securities Laws and Capital Markets||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence|
|June 3, 2022||Company Law||Corporate Funding and Listings in Stock Exchanges|
|June 4, 2022||Economic, Business and Commercial Laws||Advanced Tax Laws|
|June 5, 2022||–||–|
|June 6, 2022||Setting up of Business Entities and closure||Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation and Winding-up|
|June 7, 2022||Corporate and Management Accounting||Multidisciplinary Case Studies|
|June 8, 2022||Tax Laws||Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances|
|June 9, 2022||Financial and Strategic Management||Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non–Compliances and Remedies|
|June 10, 2022||–||Elective Subject exam|
ICSI CS June 2022: Guidelines for Professional and Executive course exams
Before appearing for the examination, students of Executive and Professional courses must go through the exam guidelines at length to avoid cancellation of candidature.
- The ID card of the candidate appearing for the exam must be attested by the official authorities of the institute.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry a hard copy of their respective hall tickets, without which they will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The candidate appearing for the exam must reach the test centre at least one hour prior to the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate(s) will be provided entry to the exam hall, half an hour since the test begins.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the conclusion of the test.
- The medium of the exam is bilingual (English and Hindi). The candidate is required to write in the very language as mentioned on his/her hall ticket.
- Possession of electronic gadgets and devices is not permissible inside the examination hall. Gadgets such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, advanced calculators or any other study material is highly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Only black or blue coloured pens must be used to attempt the examination. Candidates must not use pens of any other colour to write their answers.
- Any discrepancies in the admit card must immediately be brought to the notice of ICSI support desk.
Link to official website of ICSI: icsi.indiaeducation.net