Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
Join Indian Navy issued notification for Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test for the post of Tradesman Skilled (01/2022) Recruitment 2022. As per the media reports, the applications have been invited for 1,531 posts in Group C, Non-Gazetted ‘Industrial’ at various Commands. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the Indian Navy at joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates can go through the important details such as Important dates, vacancy, eligibility criteria, and other related information provided below.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Notification Release Date: February 19, 2022
Starting Date of Online Application Submission: March 18, 2022 at 10.00 AM
Last Date of Online Application Submission: March 31, 2022 at 05.00 PM
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of Post: Tradesman Skilled
No. of Posts: 1531
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass from recognized Board and ITI Certificate any recognized Institute.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years (age relaxation available)
Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply at joinindiannavy.gov.in from March 18 to March 31, 2022.
Job Location: All India
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 Selection Process: Selection will be based on an Online Computer Based Exam.
Nature of Duties/ Job Profile:
Indicative duties related to the post is as follows:
- Working in production/ maintenance of shop/ship/submarine
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the section/unit
- Carrying of files and other papers within the office area.
- Photocopying, sending/ receiving of FAX, letters, etc.
- Other non-clerical work like a diary, dispatch, etc including on computer
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the section/unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Cleaning of building, fixture, etc.
- The dusting of furniture etc.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
- Any other work assigned by a superior authority