JIPMAT 2022 Registrations End Today
– PC : My Result Plus
JIPMAT 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA), the official examination conducting body for JIPMAT 2022, will shut down the registration window for the exam today on June 9. Candidates interested in applying for the exam can proceed to fill and submit application forms. The link to apply is active on the official website of JIPMAT at jipmat.nta.ac.in till 5 pm today.
JIPMAT 2022: Application fee
Candidates belonging to the General and OBC category will be required to pay an application fee amount of Rs 2,000. Meanwhile, the amount for SC/ST/EWS/PwD and transgender category candidates has been fixed as Rs 1,000.
JIPMAT 2022: Eligibility Criteria for the Exam
The eligibility criteria to appear in the JIPMAT 2022 exam is as follows:
- The candidate should have passed his/her Intermediate with at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination. (55% marks required for reserved category candidates).
- He/she should have appeared in their intermediate examination in either 2020 or 2021. The ones appearing in 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- The applicant should have passed in or after 2018 with 60% marks in the matriculation examination.
JIPMAT 2022: Documents Required During Registration Process
The candidates must keep the following documents handy before proceeding for the JIPMAT 2022 application process.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet
- Category certificate, if applicable
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- Voter ID/Aadhar card
- Scanned signature and passport size photograph
- Net banking details
JIPMAT 2022: What After Application Window Closure?
Once the registration window closes today, the authorities will open the application edit window for those candidates who want to modify details in their respective application forms. However, no fixed date has been notified for the same.
JIPMAT 2022: Procedure to Apply
Candidates desirous of applying for the exam must adhere to the stepwise procedure mentioned below for successful registration.
- Log on to the official website of JIPMAT at jipmat.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘JIPMAT 2022 New Registration ‘. Complete the registration process on the website and login through the generated credentials.
- Proceed to fill the application form for the exam by providing personal, academic and other details.
- Upload all necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Next, pay the application fee for the exam in the online mode. Preview the confirmation page once and download it on your device.
- Print its copy for future references.
Direct link to apply for JIPMAT 2022 exam has been provided below.
JIPMAT 2022: Exam Date
The NTA will conduct the JIPMAT 2022 exam on July 3, 2022. The exam will be held as a Computer based test (CBT).
Link to official website: jipmat.nta.ac.in