JIPMAT 2022: Registration deadline Extended
– PC : My Result Plus
JIPMAT 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA), the official examination conducting body for JIPMAT 2022, has extended the deadline to apply for the exam. According to the official notification released in regard to the extension of registration deadline, the last date to apply is June 15 now. Candidates desirous of applying for the exam can proceed with the application process underway on the official website of JIPMAT at jipmat.nta.ac.in.
JIPMAT 2022: What After Registration Window Closes?
Once the application process concludes for the exam, the exam conducting authorities will make the application edit window functional for the candidates on June 17, 2022. The facility to modify the application form details will remain open till June 18, 2022.
JIPMAT 2022: Paper Pattern
The JIPMAT 2022 exam will take place on July 3, 2022. Various details related to the exam pattern have been elaborated below.
- Mode of exam: Online (Computer-based test)
- Nature of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Duration of the exam: 150 minutes
- Timings of the exam: 3 pm-5:30 pm
- Medium of exam: English
- Total number of questions asked: 100
- Maximum marks to be awarded: 400
JIPMAT 2022: Steps to Apply for the Exam
Candidates who are still unregistered for the exam must adhere to the simple steps mentioned below for successful registration.
- Log on to the official website of JIPMAT at jipmat.nta.ac.in through your web browser.
- Click on the link to fill the application form available on the homepage.
- Unregistered candidates are required to register themselves on the website. Those already registered must sign in through their generated login credentials.
- Proceed to fill in the application form details and pay the application fee.
- Preview the confirmation page. Finally, download it on your device.
- Print its copy for future references.
Direct link to apply for the exam has been mentioned below.
Link to official website: jipmat.nta.ac.in