KCET 2022 Registrations To End Today
– PC : My Result Plus
KCET 2022: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will be concluding the registration process for KCET 2022 exam today on May 30. The application window will remain open till 8 pm today. Thus, those candidates who are interested in applying for the exam must log on to the official website of KEA at kea.kar.nic.in to register themselves.
KCET 2022: Events That Follow After Registration Process
Those candidates who have applied for KCET 2022 successfully must wait for the release of the admit card for the exam. Candidates must note that the admit card for KCET 2022 is expected to be released today, on May 30 itself on the official website of KEA. Hence, registered candidates must keep a close check on the aforementioned link for admit card related updates.
Admit card is an important document which must be carried by the candidates about to appear in the KCET 2022 exam to their allotted exam centers. Alongside this, they also need to possess a valid photo identity proof such as Aadhaar card/PAN card/Voter ID/Passport or any other government document. Without the aforementioned documents, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the KCET 2022 exam.
KCET 2022: Details Required to Fill Application Form Successfully
Candidates must know the following details and should also possess relevant documents, while filling the application form for the exam.
- Mother tongue
- Family’s annual income
- Category number/income certificate number (if applicable)
- HSC exam details
- Year of passing
- Preferred examination centres
- Eligibility Clause Code
- Reservation category (if applicable)
- Name of the school/college attended
- Number of classes completed in that particular school
KCET 2022: Registration Steps for the Exam
Candidates are required to adhere to the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to apply for the KCET 2022 exam successfully.
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority at kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Apply for UG CET 2022’ on the website homepage.
- Register yourself on the site and login through the generated credentials post registration.
- Fill in the application form details and upload all relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee in the online mode and submit all details.
- Preview the confirmation page and obtain a hard copy of the same for further need.
The direct link to apply for the KCET 2022 exam has been mentioned below for the convenience of the candidates.
KCET 2022: Exam date
The KCET 2022 exam will be conducted from June 16 until June 18, 2022. The exam will be conducted in the offline (pen-paper) mode.
Link to official website: kea.kar.nic.in