KCET 2022: Application Process Begins again
– PC : My Result Plus
KCET 2022: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has reopened the application window for KCET 2022 exam today on June 11, 2022. Releasing a communique, the KEA has stated that the candidates who were unable to register successfully for the exam earlier can proceed to fill the application forms. The deadline to register for the exam is June 13, 2022.
KCET 2022: Contents of the Official Notification
The communique released by KEA in regard to the reopening of application process for KCET 2022 reads, “The decision to reopen the application window for the KCET 2022 exam has been taken owing to the inability of the candidates to fill the application forms properly and certain other issues. Thus, in the interest of the student community, the KEA has landed on the decision to allow students to apply for the exam once again. This may be treated as the final chance to apply for the exam or fill the incomplete application forms.”
KCET 2022: Application fee
The general category candidates belonging to the Karnataka state will be required to pay Rs 500 as the application fee amount. Meanwhile, the SC/ST/CAT-1 candidates of the state will be charged Rs 250 for the same.
Applicants not belonging to the state will have to pay Rs 750 to apply for the exam, while the amount has been fixed as Rs 5,000 for applicants outside India.
KCET 2022: Documents Required to Apply for the Exam
The candidates must possess the following documents before beginning with the application process for the exam.
- Recent photograph
- Left thumb impression
- Left thumb impression/Signature of the parents
KCET 2022: Steps to Apply for the exam
Candidates desirous of applying for the exam must refer to the step-by-step process mentioned below for successful registration.
- Log on to the official website of KEA at kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link to apply for the exam.
- Register yourself, if you are new to the website. If already registered, login through the generated credentials.
- Proceed to fill the KCET 2022 application form. After filling in all required details, upload the scanned copies of all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee and preview the confirmation page.
- Finally, obtain a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
Direct link to apply for KCET 2022 exam has been mentioned below for the convenience of the candidates.
Apply for KCET 2022 exam here
Link to official website: kea.kar.nic.in