KLEE 2022 Registration Process Deferred
– PC : My Result Plus
KLEE 2022: The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, has deferred the application process for KLEE 2022 exam. Notably, the application form for 5-year LLB programme was slated to release yesterday, on June 18, 2022 on the official website of CEE Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in. The examination conducting body has released an official notification in regard to the deferment of the application process. New dates will be announced soon by CEE Kerala, states the official notification.
KLEE 2022: Contents of the Official Notification
The official notification released by the exam conducting authority (CEE Kerala) was published on its official website. It read, ‘It is being informed to all the aspirants of the three year and five year LLB programme that the application process for KLEE 2022 is being deferred. The new dates for the release of the application form will be notified soon’.
The direct link to official notification has been provided below.
Check official notification here
KLEE 2022: Application Fee
The open category candidates will be required to pay Rs 685 as the application form fee. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs 345 for the same.
KLEE 2022: Documents Required During Registration
Candidates willing to apply for the exam must keep the following documents handy during the course of the registration process.
- Signature of the candidate
- Candidate’s photograph
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Marksheet of Class 12
- Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Income certificate
- Caste and Community certificate (if applicable)
KLEE 2022: Registration Steps
Those candidates who are desirous of applying for KLEE 2022 entrance exam must abide by the step-by-step process mentioned below for successful registration.
- Go to the official website of CEE Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Register yourself on the website by providing basic details such as mobile number, email address and personal information.
- Login through the generated credentials and proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Enter details in all the required fields and upload scanned copies of all required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit all the details and preview the filled application form once.
- Print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.
About KLEE exam:
The Kerala Law Entrance Examination is conducted annually across the state for law aspirants. Through this exam, candidates gain admission to 3 year and 5 year LLB courses in the government and self financing colleges of the Kerala state.
Link to official website: cee.kerala.gov.in