DU PG Admission 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
DU PG Admission 2022: The Delhi University (DU) has revised the application deadline for DU PG Admission 2022. The official notification in this regard was released by the University’s Students’ Union on their Twitter handle on May 13. As per the notification, the deadline to apply for PG Admission has now been fixed as June 10, 2022. Thus, candidates desirous of enrolling into Delhi University for PG courses must log on to the official website pgadmission.uod.ac.in and complete the registration process.
The tweet uploaded by the Delhi University Students’ Union read, “The final date for registration of PG Admissions has been extended upto June 10, 2022”.
DU PG Admission 2022: Application fee
General category candidates as well as OBC and EWS category candidates will be charged Rs 750 as the application fee per programme. Meanwhile, the amount has been fixed as Rs 300 for SC/ST candidates and persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD).
In addition to this, the application fee amount is Rs 2,000 for the General category candidates, who are desirous of applying for postgraduate diploma in Cyber Security and Law (PGDSL). The SC/ST/PwBD candidates will have to pay Rs 1,500 for the same.
DU PG Admission 2022: Steps to apply for the exam
Candidates interested in applying for admission to PG courses in Delhi University must take note of the following steps.
- Go to the official admission portal of Delhi University at pgadmission.uod.ac.in.
- Read at length all the important information and eligibility criteria for the course you wish to apply for.
- Complete the registration process and login using the generated credentials.
- Start filling in the DU PG Admission form 2022 details. Upload all the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- View and download the confirmation page.
- Print its copy for further need.