NIMCET 2022 Registration date extended
– PC : My Result Plus
NIMCET Application Form 2022: The National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur has extended the deadline to fill the NIMCET Application Form 2022. As per the released notification, the final date to apply for the exam has now been fixed as May 9. Thus, candidates still not registered for the exam can proceed to fill the application form on the official website of NIMCET at nimcet.in.
The official notice released by the examination conducting body reads “The final date to apply for NIMCET 2022 exam has been extended from May 4 to May 9, 2022”. However, candidates must choose their preferred exam centre for NIMCET 2022 while filling the exam form. For this, they must carefully go through the list of NIMCET 2022 exam centers.
NIMCET Application Form 2022: List of documents required
Candidates about to apply for the exam must keep the following documents ready.
- Photo Identity proof
- Category Certificate(If applicable)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- First Year marksheet
- Second Year marksheet
- Third Year marksheet
- Fourth Year marksheet (In case of BE and BTech)
NIMCET Application Form 2022: Application fee
|SC, ST, PwD||Rs. 1250|
NIMCET Application Form 2022: Steps to Apply
Candidates who are still unregistered for the exam must take note of the following steps to successfully apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website of NIMCET 2022 at nimcet.in.
- Register yourself on the website and then login through the generated credentials to proceed to the NIMCET 2022 application form.
- Begin filling in the application form details and also choose your preferred exam centre in the process.
- Upload all necessary documents in the prescribed format and pay the application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details and download the confirmation page.
- Print its hard copy for future references.