TNUSRB SI Exam 2022 registration
– PC : My Result Plus
TNUSRB SI Notification 2022: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is all set to shut down the registration window for the exam about to be held for the post of Sub-inspectors of Police (Taluk and AR 2022) today on April 17. Candidates interested in applying for the exam can fill the application form by today on the official website of TNUSRB at tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
About TNUSRB SI Exam 2022:
The TNUSRB SI recruitment exam 2022 will be held in the month of June 2022. The examination dates will be announced later by the board.
This recruitment exam aims to fill a total of 444 vacancies, of which 399 are for the post of Sub-inspectors of Police (Taluk) and 45 for the Sub Inspectors of Police (AR) posts on the pay scale of 36,900- 1,16,600.
TNUSRB SI Exam 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate applying for the exam must be between 20-30 years of age, as on July 1, 2022. The upper age limit relaxation is applicable only to candidates from certain reserved categories. In addition to this, the applicant should have completed his/her bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognised institution.
TNUSRB SI Exam 2022: Application fee
The candidates, in order to apply for the exam, are required to pay an amount of Rs 500 as the application fee.
TNUSRB SI Exam 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates should follow the simple steps listed below in order to apply for the exam successfully.
- Go to the official website of TNUSRB at tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the online application link for the said exam, available on the homepage.
- Register yourself on the website and login to complete the application process.
- Fill in the application form details and pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit all details to complete the application process.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.