MP Police Constable Answer key 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
MP Police Constable Answer key 2022: The Professionals Exam Board (PEB), Bhopal, has released the MP Police Answer Key 2022 for the Police Constable exam on February 18, 2022. Along with this, the objection window has also been opened for the candidates. Thus, candidates can raise their objections against the released answer key on the official website of PEB on peb.mp.gov.in.
It is noteworthy that the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable exams were held from January 8 to February 17, 2022. Candidates who qualify the examination will be recruited on several vacancies in the Police department of the state.
It is notified to the candidates that they need their credentials such as Roll number and TAC Code to log in to their response sheets. They can also go through the step-by-step process mentioned below to check and download their respective response sheets.
MP Police Constable Answer key 2022: Steps to download
- Log on to the official website of Madhya Pradesh police at peb.mp.gov.in.
- Click on the link located on the homepage that reads “Question objection- Police constable recruitment test-2020′. You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Enter your credentials such as Roll number and other details to login. The Answer key will be displayed on the screen, in a new page.
- Check your responses and raise objections against the same, if needed.
- Obtain a hard copy of the document after raising objections, if the need may be.
Candidates must note that the released answer key is provisional in nature. The final answer key will be released by the PEB only after reviewing the objections raised by the candidates.