NATA 2022: Application Process to continue till May 28
– PC : My Result Plus
NATA 2022: The Council of Architecture (CoA), official examination conducting body for NATA 2022 exam, has extended the application deadline for the First test (Phase I). Thus, as per the revised dates, candidates who had failed to register for the First test of NATA 2022 can fill and submit application forms till May 28, 2022 now. Applications can only be made in the online mode and the link for the same is active on the official website of NATA at nata.in.
NATA 2022: Official Notice on Extension of Registration Process
The CoA authorities have released the official notice in regard to the extension in the application process for the NATA 2022 exam. As stated in the official notice, the current extension provided in the extension of the final date for NATA 2022 exam is the final opportunity for all architecture aspirants who wish to apply for the exam.
The direct link to the official notice has been provided below.
NATA 2022: What After Registration?
Once the candidates register themselves successfully for the first test to be held under NATA 2022 exam, they will have to wait for the issue of the admit cards in the online mode. The admit cards for the candidates slated to appear in the First test are expected to be released on June 7, 2022.
After the admit cards are out on the official website of NATA, candidates must obtain their hard copies to produce them at the allotted exam centre.
NATA 2022: Documents Required During Registration
Candidates need to upload the scanned copies of the following during the course of the registration process.
- Photograph of the candidate: to be uploaded in the JPEG/JPG format. The file size should be between 4 KB to 100 KB.
- Signature of the candidate: must be uploaded in the JPEG/JPG format. The file size should be between 1 KB to 30 KB.
NATA 2022: Steps to fill application form
Candidates must take note of the following steps to fill the application form for the exam.
- Visit the official website of NATA at nata.in.
- Click on the registration link for NATA 2022 exam.
- Register yourself on the website by entering the basic information and click on the option that reads ‘Sign Up’.
- Next, login using the generated credentials and proceed to fill in the application form details.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the required documents in the prescribed format. Make payment of application form fee and submit all the details.
- Preview the application form and print its copy for future references.
Direct link to apply for NATA 2022 exam has been shared below.
Link to official website: nata.in