NEET UG 2022: Application Edit Window Closes Today
– PC : My Result Plus
NEET UG 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to close the application edit window for NEET UG 2022 exam today on May 27 at 9 pm. Candidates who had successfully submitted their respective application forms for NEET UG 2022 exam and are willing to make changes in the form details must do the same by today. The link to modify details in the application forms for the exam is available on the official website of NTA NEET at neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET UG 2022: List of Details That Can be Edited in Application Form
The list of all the details that can be modified in the NEET UG 2022 application form has been mentioned below for the reference of the candidates.
Details Subject to Modification In Phase 1 Application forms:
- Nationality of the candidate
- His/her gender
- Email address of the applicant
- Category of the candidate
Details Subject to Modification in Phase 2 Application Form:
- Educational qualification details
- Place of birth of the candidate
- Parents’ income
- Personal information such as Residential address, Minority category (if applicable)
- Documents (Citizenship certificate, PwBD certificate, Class 10 certificate and Category certificate)
NEET UG 2022: What After Application Edit Window Closes?
Once the NTA shuts down the application edit window for NEET UG 2022 exam, the admit cards will be released in the online mode. However, the NTA has not shared any official date for the release of the admit card, but they will be made available 15 days prior to the exam date. Candidates will require their valid login credentials like Application number, date of birth and security pin to download their respective hall tickets.
The NEET UG 2022 exam has been scheduled on July 17, 2022. Candidates slated to appear in the exam must mandatorily carry hard copies of their respective admit cards and a valid photo ID proof to the examination centre.
NEET UG 2022: Here’s How to Modify Application Form Details
Candidates desirous of changing certain field in their respective application forms must follow the detailed instructions provided below.
- Go to the official website of NEET at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link to edit the NEET UG 2022 application form available on the homepage of the website.
- You will be taken to a new login page. Key in the login credentials such as NEET UG 2022 application form number, application number, password and security pin. Click on ‘Submit’.
- The application form for NEET UG 2022 will appear on the screen. Make changes in the required fields and preview the edited application form once.
- Finally, submit all the details and download the confirmation page.
- Obtain a hard copy of the NEET UG 2022 confirmation page for further need.
Direct link to modify the application form details for NEET UG 2022 has been provided below.
Make changes in NEET UG 2022 application form here
Link to official website: neet.nta.nic.in