NIPER JEE 2022 Application Window Opens
– PC : My Result Plus
NIPER JEE 2022: The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Hyderabad has opened the registration window for Masters, Ph.D., and Integrated PG-PhD programmes. The application process is underway on the official website of NIPER at niperhyd.ac.in. Candidates desirous of applying can proceed with the application process and submit application forms till May 3, 2022.
NIPER JEE 2022: Important dates
|Online registration begins on||04 Apr 2022|
|Online registration ends on||03 May 2022|
|Admit card issue date||16 May 2022|
|NIPER JEE Ph.D. Entrance Exam||12 Jun 2022|
|Online Interview for Ph.D||27 – 30 Jun 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||05 Jul 2022|
|Counseling||11 – 13 Jul 2022|
NIPER JEE 2022: Application fee
- Gen/OBC/PH Rs. 3000/‐
- SC/ST Rs. 1500/‐
The application fee is to be paid in online mode only.
NIPER JEE 2022: Documents required to apply
- Matriculation Certificate as proof of age and correct name.
- Mark sheets of all the semesters during the course of the qualifying degree.
- GPAT/GATE/NET score card, whichever applicable for admission
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate of disability (if applicable).
NIPER JEE 2022: Steps to apply for the exam
Candidates must take note of the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to successfully apply for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of NIPER Hyderabad at niperhyd.ac.in.
- Click on the NIPER 2022 Application form link available on the homepage of the website. You are required to pay the application fees first.
- Pay the fees in the online mode and continue to fill out the application form for the exam.
- Key in all the details in the application form and preview the filled form.
- Submit all details.
- Print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.