CDAC C-CAT 2022 Notification
– PC : My Result Plus
CDAC C-CAT 2022: The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) will initiate the application process for CDAC C-CAT 2022 exam on June 21. The official notification in this regard has been released on the official website of CDAC at cdac.in. Candidates interested in applying for the exam for enrolling into the August batch will be able to complete the registration process at cdac.in.
CDAC C-CAT 2022: Important Dates and Events
CDAC C-CAT 2022 aspirants must carefully go through the following dates to register for the exam and stay up to date with other events that follow.
- CDAC C-CAT Application form release date: June 21, 2022
- CDAC C-CAT Application Deadline: July 12, 2022
- C-CAT Admit card release date: Yet to be announced
- C-CAT Exam date for August batch: July 23 and July 24, 2022
CDAC C-CAT 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria mentioned below must be checked by the candidates before applying for the exam.
|Paper Course Code||Name of the course applying for||Eligibility Criteria to apply||Minimum marks required in qualifying exam|
|e-DMC||Post Graduate Diploma in Mobile Computing||
|e-DBDA||Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics||
|e-DAC||Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing||
|e-DAI||Diploma in Artificial Intelligence||
CDAC C-CAT 2022: Application fee
Candidates interested in applying only for Paper A will have to pay Rs 500 as the application fee. Those willing to apply for paper A+B+C will be required to pay Rs 600 to fill the application form. Meanwhile, candidates desirous of applying for all the three papers (A+B+C) will be charged Rs 700 as the application fee amount. The application fee must be paid in the online mode only.
CDAC C-CAT 2022: Steps involved in Registration Process
Candidates who wish to apply for the exam are required to follow the step-by-step process mentioned below.
- Log on to the official website of CDAC at cdac.in.
- Select the application link for the exam available on the homepage.
- Complete the registration process by filling in all details such as mobile number, email address, date of birth and other information.
- Proceed to fill the application form. Key in all required details and upload the scanned copies of necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee and preview the confirmation page.
- Print a hard copy of the confirmation page for further need.
For detailed information related to the CDAC C-CAT exam, aspirants can log on to the official website of CDAC to acquire the same. The link to the official website has been provided below.
Link to CDAC official website: cdac.in