University of Allahabad: PG Admissions 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
Allahabad University Admission 2022: The Allahabad University has initiated the registration process for admissions to various postgraduate, research and other academic programmes on June 11, 2022. The candidates who are desirous of enrolling into the university for pursuing postgraduate courses must log on to the official website of AU to apply for the same. The application forms can be filled on the website: allduniv.ac.in. The deadline to apply for AU admission is July 1, 2022.
Allahabad University Admission 2022: Selection Process
In order to enroll into the Allahabad University for postgraduate programmes, candidates will have to appear for the Postgraduate Admission Test (PGAT), conducted by the university itself. However, it must be noted that candidates opting for certain courses will have to appear for PGAT, while for other courses, individual exams shall be conducted.
Allahabad University Admission 2022: Application Fee
The Postgraduate Admission Test (PGAT) has been bifurcated into PGAT I and PGAT II. The registration fee for both of them is mentioned below.
- Registration fee for PGAT I: Rs 800 for General and OBC category candidates and Rs 400 for SC/ST category candidates.
- Registration fee for PGAT II: Rs 1,600 for General and OBC category candidates and Rs 800 for SC, ST and Physically handicapped candidates.
Allahabad University Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in the very discipline which they are willing to opt for in the postgraduate programme.
- If a candidate is desirous of applying for PG in economics, he/she should have studied Mathematics and Statistics as their subjects until the second year of their respective undergraduate programme.
- In order to be eligible to apply for courses such as Sociology and Psychology, the candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% in their respective undergraduate programme.
Allahabad University Admission 2022: Steps to Apply For the Exam
Candidates willing to enroll into the university must follow the simple steps mentioned below in order to register themselves for PGAT 2022.
- Visit the official website of AU at allduniv.ac.in.
- Click on the admission link available on the homepage of the website. You will be redirected to a new page where you must click on the option that reads ‘View Details’.
- Next, select the application link and choose the required form from the list of available options. Then register yourself on the website and login to the candidate portal.
- Proceed to fill the application form for your preferred course. After filling in the details, upload the scanned copies of necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode and submit the form details.
- Print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.
Direct link to apply for the exam has been shared below for the convenience of the candidates.
Allahabad University Admission 2022: PGAT 2022 exam date
The university has not notified about the dates for the conduct of the PGAT 2022 exam. The exam will be held in the online as well as in the offline modes.
Link to official website: allduniv.ac.in