NEET UG Exam 2022: Application deadline extended
– PC : My Result Plus
NEET UG 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA), the examination conducting body for NEET UG 2022, has extended the last date to fill the application form for the exam. According to the official notification released by NTA in regard to the extension of application form submission, the final date for the same has been fixed as May 15.
About NEET UG 2022 exam:
The NEET UG 2022 exam is being conducted to provide admissions to medical aspirants to undergraduate courses in various institutions of the country. The exam will be held on July 17 in the pen-paper mode and will be conducted in 13 languages.
NEET UG 2022: Documents required to apply
Candidates must go through the list of documents mentioned below in order to successfully apply for NEET UG 2022.
- Class 10 and 12 certificates
- Aadhar Card number
- Credit/Debit card, Net banking details and UPI payment gateway details.
- A valid government issued identification number.
- Scanned copy of documents such as passport size photograph, signature, left thumb impression, Postcard size photograph and Class 10 pass certificate.
NEET UG 2022: Steps to fill application form
Candidates are required to refer to the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to apply for NEET UG 2022 exam.
- Visit the official website of NTA at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the option that reads ‘New Registration’ on the homepage.
- Register yourself on the website to generate your application number and password. Then login to proceed to the application form.
- Fill in the application form details and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make application fee payment in the online mode.
- Download the confirmation page and obtain its printout for future references.