UGC NET 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
UGC NET 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET 2022 application form on April 30, 2022. The form for the exam can be accessed and filled on the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can proceed to fill the application form on the aforementioned website. The deadline to apply for the exam has been fixed as May 20. Candidates must note that applications will be accepted in the online mode only.
It must also be noted that the UGC NET 2022 application form has been released for both December 2021 and June 2022 merged cycles.
UGC NET 2022: Exam date
The UGC NET 2022 exam is scheduled to be held in June 2022. As of now, no confirmed date has been released by the Commission for the conduct of the exam. The exam will be held as a Computer-based test (CBT) in 82 languages.
UGC NET 2022: Important dates
|UGC NET 2022 application form start date||April 30, 2022|
|Last date to register for UGC NET 2022||May 20, 2022 (5 pm)|
|Last date to pay UGC NET 2022 application fee||May 20, 2022 (11:50 pm)|
|UGC NET 2022 application correction window||May 21 to 23, 2022|
|UGC NET 2022 exam||June 2022 (tentative)|
UGC NET 2022: Application fee
|Category||UGC NET Application Fee 2022|
UGC NET 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates desirous of applying for the exam must follow the step-by-step process for the same.
- Go to the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the exam registration link located at the bottom of the homepage. Register yourself on the website.
- Login through the generated credentials and begin filling the UGC NET application form 2022.
- Upload the scanned images of all required documents and make payment of registration fee.
- Submit all the details and obtain a printout of the confirmation page for future references.