NCHMCT JEE 2022: Registrations Ending Today
– PC : My Result Plus
NCHM JEE 2022: The application window is slated to shut down today, on May 16, at 5 pm for NCHM JEE 2022 exam. Candidates interested in applying for the exam must log on to the official website of NCHM JEE at nchmjee.nta.nic.in and submit their respective application forms.
NCHM JEE 2022: What’s Next?
Once the registration process concludes for National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2022 (NCHM JEE 2022), the council will open the application correction window for candidates who want to edit their respective application forms. This facility will be available from May 18 till May 20, 2022.
The NCHM JEE 2022 exam will be conducted on June 18, from 10 am until 1 pm.
NCHM JEE 2022: Application fee
The application fee amount has been fixed as Rs 1000 for the General/OB (NCL) category candidates, while the General-EWS category candidates will be required to pay Rs 700 as the application fee. Rs 450 will be charged from SC/ST/PwD and third gender candidates for the same.
NCHM JEE 2022: Steps to apply for the exam
Candidates interested in applying for the exam must abide by the step-by-step process mentioned below.
- Log on to the official website of NCHM JEE at nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the registration link for the exam flashing on the homepage of the website.
- Complete the registration process on the website and login through the generated credentials.
- Begin filling the application form details and make payment of application fee.
- Submit the form details and download the confirmation page.
- Print a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.
For the convenience of the candidates, the direct link to apply for the exam has been shared below.