BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is all set to shut down the application window today, on May 2, for recruitment to 40000+ posts of Head Teacher in the Primary Schools of the state. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can proceed to fill the application forms for the aforesaid posts by today on the official website of BPSC at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
About BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022:
The recruitment drive being conducted by BPSC aims to fill a total of 40,506 vacant posts of Head Teacher under the Bihar Education Department. Out of this, 13, 761 posts are reserved for female candidates.
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: Candidates applying for the vacancies must not be over 60 years of age as on August 1, 2021.
Educational qualifications: The candidates must hold an undergraduate degree from any recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination. In addition to this, they should have qualified D.El.Ed/B.T/B.Ed./B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/B.L.Ed.
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Application fee
Rs 750 will be charged from the unreserved category candidates as the application fee, while the SC/ST/PwD and female category candidates will have to pay Rs 250 as the application fee amount.
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates willing to apply for the aforementioned posts must follow the simple steps described below.
- Go to the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the option that reads ‘Apply Online’.
- Then select the application link available against the option that reads “Head teacher in Primary Schools under Education Department”.
- Fill the application form, upload all documents in the prescribed format and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Submit the form details and print a copy of the same for future references.