TPSC Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
TPSC Recruitment 2022: The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has initiated the registration process for recruitment to vacant posts of Assistant Professor in Kokborok, Group A Gazetted, Government General Degree Colleges, Tripura, under the Higher Education Department. Candidates desirous of applying for the said vacant posts can proceed to fill the application forms on the official website of TPSC at tpsc.tripura.gov.in. The deadline to apply for the posts is June 8.
This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 22 vacant posts of Assistant Professor.
TPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: The candidates applying for the posts must be at least 40 years old as on June 8, 2022.
Educational qualifications: The applicants must possess a Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in Kokborok subject, from an Indian University.
TPSC Recruitment 2022: Application fee
The general category candidates will be required to pay Rs 400 as the application fee amount, whereas the SC/ST/BPL card holder/PwD category candidates will be charged Rs 350.
TPSC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The candidates will be recruited to the aforementioned posts on the basis of their performance in the written examination, followed by an interview round.
TPSC Recruitment 2022: Steps to Apply
Candidates willing to apply for the vacant posts must adhere to the simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of TPSC at tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Online Application’ link flashing on the homepage of the website.
- Then click on the notification that reads ‘Assistant Professor in Kokborok’.
- Complete the registration process, proceed to fill the application form and upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Next, make payment of the application fee in the online mode.
- Submit the form and print a hard copy of the same for future references.