SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has extended the final date to raise objections against the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2022. Thus, now the objection window will remain functional till February 17, 2022. Candidates can now raise objections against the Answer Key till February 17 by 6 pm on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
The official notice released by SSC reads, “In continuation to the write-up dated February 11, regarding the uploading of tentative answer keys along with question paper of the candidates who had appeared in the Tier-II of CGLE 2020, the time limit for raising objections against the tentative answer keys, if any, is hereby extended till February 17, 2022 upto 6 pm.”
It is noteworthy that earlier the last date to raise objections was fixed as February 15, 2022. Candidates must note that they will be charged an amount of Rs 100 per question in order to raise objections against the provisional answer key. The Commission had conducted the SSC CGL Tier-II exam 2020 on January 28 and 29, 2022.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2022: Steps to raise objections
Candidates can follow the step-by-step guide provided below to raise objections against the provisional answer key.
- Log on to the official website of SSC on ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the notification located on the homepage that reads, “SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key 2022 Objections”. You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Enter the login credentials and click on ‘Submit’. Raise your respective objections and pay the required fees.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and download the confirmation page.
- Obtain a hard copy of the same for future references.