TANCET 2022 Registration
– PC : My Result Plus
TANCET Registration 2022: The registration window for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2022 (TANCET 2022) is slated to shut down tomorrow, on April 18, 2022. The application process for the Anna University-led examination is underway on the official website tancet.annauniv.edu.
About TANCET 2022 exam:
The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2022 is held annually for providing admission to the applying candidates in courses such as MBA, MCA, ME, MTech, MArch and MPlan courses in the departments, colleges and regional campuses of institutions such as Annamalai University, Anna University, government, government-aided and self-financing colleges of Tamil Nadu state.
Applicants need to know the following details before applying for the TANCET 2022 exam.
TANCET 2022: Details required
- Date of birth
- Email ID and Mobile number
- Class 10 registration number
- HSC/Diploma registration number
- Documents (Photo, signature and SC/ST community certificate, if applicable).
TANCET 2022: Important dates
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Commencement of Registration Process||30th March 2022|
|Last date to fill online application||18th April 2022|
|Checking final status of application||April 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd May 2022|
|TANCET 2022 Exam||14th & 15th May 2022|
|Answer key||May 2022|
|Announcement of Result||May 2022|
|Downloading of mark sheet||May/ June 2022|
|Beginning of Counselling||May/ June 2022|
TANCET 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates must go through the simple steps mentioned herewith in order to apply for TANCET 2022.
- Log on to the official website of TANCET at tancet.annauniv.edu.
- Search for the registration link and click on it. It will redirect you to the application form.
- Start filling in the application form details and proceed to pay the application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all the details and view the confirmation page.
- Print a copy of the same for future references.