SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 Exams Begin tomorrow
– PC : My Result Plus
SSC CHSL 2022: The Staff Selection Commission is slated to hold SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 exam from tomorrow, May 24 onwards. The exams will continue till June 10, 2022. Important details of the exam, such as paper pattern and exam day guidelines for the candidates about to appear in the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier I exam have been mentioned here.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022:
The Commission had released the admit card for SSC CHSL Tier I exams on May 14 on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in. Candidates must note that the admit card is an important document which they necessarily need to carry to the examination centre in the form of a hard copy. Those candidates who fail to produce the hard copy of the admit card shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
The direct link to download the admit card for SSC CHSL Tier I exams has been provided below.
SSC CHSL 2022: Paper pattern
The exam paper will comprise 4 sections, namely,
- General intelligence
- General awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language test
All the sections will consist of 25 questions and the maximum marks obtained in each section will be 50.
Mode of exam: The test will be held in the online mode across the country.
Exam timings: The exam will be conducted in three shifts. Shift I timings are fixed as 9 am till 10 am, while Shift II will be held from 12 pm until 1 pm. Shift III will begin at 3 pm and will conclude at 4 pm.
SSC CHSL 2022: Exam day guidelines for candidates
Before appearing for the exam, candidates must carefully go through the guidelines mentioned below.
- Candidates about to appear in Shift 1 exams must report at 7:30 am, while the examinees about to write papers in Shift 2 and 3 will be required to report at 10:30 am and 1:30 pm respectively.
- Before entering the exam hall, candidates must complete their biometric registration.
- Apart from the hard copy of the admit card, candidates must also bring two passport size photographs and any valid ID proof, such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, passport, Driving licence or others.
- No prohibited items must be brought inside the exam hall. Such items include electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, headphones or other material such as chits, calculators, scanners, storage devices etc.
- Candidates must avoid interacting/talking to fellow candidates during the course of the exam. Indulging in such practices may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination venue before the examination concludes.
Link to official website: ssc.nic.in