TS EAMCET 2022: Application edit window opens
– PC : My Result Plus
TS EAMCET 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), the examination conducting body for TS EAMCET 2022 exam, has initiated the application correction process for the same today on May 30. Candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the examination and are willing to make changes in their respective application forms can proceed for the same.
The link to modify the application form details has been activated on the official website of TS EAMCET at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The deadline to edit the details in the application forms is June 6, 2022.
TS EAMCET 2022: Details That Can Be Edited in the Application Form
Here’s the list of details that can be changed in the TS EAMCET 2022 application form.
- Several personal details such as Parents’ name
- Residential address details
- Educational details like Marks obtained in Class 10 and Class 12.
TS EAMCET 2022: What Cannot be Changed in Application Form?
There are certain fields that cannot be modified in the TS EAMCET 2022 application form. Some such details that are not subject to changes are mentioned herewith.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Contact number of the candidate
- Hall ticket number of Class 12th exams
- Photograph and Signature
- Email ID of the candidate
TS EAMCET 2022: Steps to edit Application Form Details
The candidates who are successfully registered for the exam can only make changes in their application forms. The detailed instructions for modifying application form details are described below.
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the link located on the homepage of the website that reads ‘TS EAMCET 2022 Application Correction’.
- You will be taken to a new login page. Sign in through your valid login credentials such as Application number, payment reference ID, roll number and date of birth.
- The application form filled by you will be displayed on the screen. Make changes in the editable fields and save the information.
- Finally, submit all the details and preview the edited application form.
- Print its copy for further need.
The direct link to edit the TS EAMCET 2022 application form has been shared below for the convenience of the candidates.
Make changes in TS EAMCET 2022 application form here.
TS EAMCET 2022: Events That Follow After Application Edit Window Closes
After the official examination conducting body shuts down the application edit window for the exam, the registered candidates must wait for the admit card to be released on the official website. As per the information provided in the official notification, the TS EAMCET 2022 admit card will be released on June 25, 2022. Thus, the candidates must stay tuned to the official website of TS EAMCET for the exam and admit card related updates.
Link to official website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in